A few of my favorites - Sarah

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm totally with ashley in that I have SO many photographers that I love and admire. I am going to cheat and post four because I feel like they all fit into a completly different style category and I just couldn't compare and narrow it down any further than I already did :)

(in no particular order)

Sloan Photographers
Matt and Angie have to be one of the hippest photographer couples out there. They both have such fun personalities that toally shine through each one of their gorgeous images. I have to believe that the fun and upbead nature each of them must bring to their shoots is what makes up half of their success - all of their clients look so genuinely happy and I am pretty positive it's because these two are just that much fun to be around. They are even Arizona locals! :)

It's pretty much impossible to sum up their greatness in one image so here's a couple of great ones :)


Sloan Photographers



Sloan Photographers



Next up

Natalie Norton
I don't even know where to begin describing this amazing lady. She and her family are absolutely beautiful just like her photography. Her images are so pure, clean and true to life that they simply amaze me. She is so open an honest and her personality just draws you in and makes you feel like the world is a better place because she is so positive in every aspect of her life.


Natalie Norton



The Image is Found
Nate and Jaclyn are grouped with the Sloans in the "hippest photographer couples" category. They have an amazing style all their own that blows.my.mind pretty much every time I look at their blog. One day, I will be lucky enough to attend one of their sweet shoot shops! They capture such real moments in their photographs that evoke so much emotion you feel like you're standing right there looking at it first hand.


The Image is Found



Last but by no means least is...

Sheye Rosemeyer
The best way I can describe Sheye's photography is Magical, because, well - it totally is. Not only does Sheye create awesome images - she also has created an incredible set of actions and does online workshops (which are both on my "wants" list). She takes the most beautiful shots of children (most of which are her own adorable children) I have ever seen. Literally. She really knows how to capture the magic of childhood.


Sheye Rosemeyer



**Just a disclaimer that all images in this post are sole property of the respective photographers listed. I am simply posting them here to give others a sample of my favorite work in hopes that they, too, will be inspired by them.**

1 comments:

Urban Life Photography February 25, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

I haven't heard of any of these photographers! I'm so excited to check them out. I love the first photographer. Those wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

Post a Comment