You're the inspiration (aka Assignment 2)

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

Disclaimer: First off I want to remind you all that I am no professional here. I am sort of jumping into this head first with no idea what I am doing. If the assignments I am posting are boring or lame - let me know! If I say something wrong (which will inevitably happen) - let me know! And if you know a better way of doing something - Let me know! Honestly - I welcome it. The whole purpose of this group is for us to learn from each other and that includes me! So feel free to share any and all ideas you have. If you have a request or idea for an assignment just send it to me :)

Okay - onto the assignment.

I figure since we're first starting out we might as well get to know each other and our photography styles a bit - I think it will help us a lot as we get going on some of the other assignments later on...

So this time I'd like you all to leave a post with links to three of your favorite photographers with a little blurb about what about them you like so much about them and/or their style!

Also, my goal is to post an assignment every week or so - but I prefer not to post new ones unless we've all had a chance to complete the current one (hopefully that makes sense). For larger assignments I'll leave longer time in between so we all have time to finish.

Would it help if I sent an email when a new assignment was posted? Or would you rather just check on your own?

1 comments:

Urban Life Photography February 19, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

I check here frequently but a little notice of when a new assignment is posted would be great.

Post a Comment