My Favorites-Ashley

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

I have come to find so many great photographers who I truly love. It's tough to narrow down my top 3 but I think I can do it.
Aurbry Startin Photography: I absolutely love her style. I love the antique vintage look that she gives her photos. She also has such a relaxed style and isn't too into posed pictures!


This is one of my favorites of hers....although she has so many great ones :) check out her blog

Treasure the Time Photography: This photographer is amazing!! I love the picture quality on every image. I also love the editing that she does to her photos. By far my favorite part about her photographs are the locations that she finds!! She has such great backgrounds that have such vivid color. The urban settings are to die for :) That's my favorite style. Industrial and urban locations.


A favorite picture of hers. I just love the rich colors and the subjects are too cute :) Check out her website



Radiant Photography: I just love radiant photography. I have really never found a picture of theirs that I didn't love. They provide such great image quality and clarity with just the perfect amounts of editing. I love how they make their photography into art pieces for their clients. I just can't rave enough about them!!


This picture is just one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!! I love the flower behind his back and the antique wash on the photo is perfect. Check out their website

2 comments:

The Garner Family February 20, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Awesome!! I love that I have never heard of these three before so I have some new people to check out! :)

Silver Lashes Studios February 25, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

I LOVE Treasure The Time Photography! I also love, love, love Radiant Photography. I can't get enough of them. Good choices.

Post a Comment